Home Page | Bugs
This is a record of bugs found in the current and previous versions, and hopefully fixed in my working copy. If you've found an unlisted bug in one of these versions, please tell me about it!
- Defence through Faith blessing may remain after fight
- Sig's Thievery blessing is lost after saving and reloading twice
- use of Luck blessing in sections with multiple items to be collected can reset item quantity to 1
- cleaned up source code (converting Windows-encoded characters to Unicode)
- curses and diseases may lower stats below zero
- 10: skipping to sewers or hideout can avoid the mandatory checkbox tick
- 14: Stamina not lost
- 164: used candle should be removed here
- 400: 'Barnacle' option can't be left until later
- 605: can 'teleport' directly to any major city from merchants' guild
- character descriptions aren't exactly the same as book 1
- Silas: fixed badly encoded text
- 289: insta-death option should go to 560
- 440: extra </if> tag
- 490: 'scarab amulet' should be in bold
- 665: improving +0 items can yield negative results; +6 items can be improved by +1
- 393: free ship wasn't initially docked anywhere, allowing the player to sail on thin air
- 446, 538: fight with Sir Leo couldn't be won
- numerous Safety from Storms checks where the reroll fails, or the blessing is never removed
- 145, 225: can 'teleport' between Aku and Kunrir by reconsidering passage
- 192: Wrath of God deed can't be traded
- 239: spear of retribution can be claimed regardless of initiate status
- 143: Nai cannot be renounced
- 478: goto to 705 is broken
- Clickable text sometimes had deadzones between words or characters.
- Added appropriate XML encoding tag for each section;
this should ensure that special characters are displayed correctly.
- Fleeing doesn't work (broken for how many versions?)
- A typo here or there.
- 634: Salvaging will move your first ship to Aku, rather than the one being sailed.
- 480: 'survive' option doesn't work.
- 533/548: markets shouldn't be immediately accessible.
- 676: wrong mineral sell price.
- Items bought at a market can be sold at any other market.
- 625: A player under Tyrnai's curse is unable to make saved games that can be loaded from again. A heavy curse indeed.
- 134: gambling in Goldfall allowed for some cheating.
- 618: difficulty roll is always successful.
- 258/683: check for 75 Shards doesn't work in market section.
- Chosen One of Nagil: title should be removed if the character ever changes gods.
- 142/555: passage to Copper Island is disabled if you return from 424.
- 234: player can skip between Marlock City and Yellowport.
- 327: 'Secret cache...' can be clicked repeatedly.
- 454: no box to tick.
- 455: player is forced to return to 142 (Marlock City).
- 134: gambling in Goldfall didn't work.
- 211: house-raiding thief steals your money, not the money in the house.
- 248: player can get away with losing only one item every time.
- 322 (Tower of Despair): player can take money after they roll.
- 560: resurrection was blocked if character has no money or possessions.
- 456 (Tambu's Shrine): offerings can be made with no effect.
- 404, 567: player can keep visiting tombs in the Crags of the Long Homes, despite what the text says.
Home Page | Bugs